Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today's Roll, 11/10/2011

TIME TO GET ROLLING!!!

*(Today's Roll) includes a vast majority of topics: from news, table top wargames, movies, video games and general life stuff that comes up each day.*

**It's the blog part of the blog....I guess.**



A while back I wrote an article called "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" and during that article I mentioned a little gem of a game, Terraria. Now it has been a very long time since I actually played Terraria and for good reason. During the Wii-U Mystery Box article I mentioned that my old computer bit the dust and sadly all my old saved data as well.

It's a real shame mostly, because I had just recieved the Molten Armour and what a pain it is get. Seeing how that was 6 months ago, I have decided to give Terraria another go and I couldn't be happier.

Not only am I almost back to where I started off before. Now they have added a variety of different clothes in the game and one of them is based off one of my favorite games of all time


The Legend of Zelda...BABY!


So much for writing articles I guess :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...