Monday, October 10, 2011

Today's Roll, 10/10/2011

TIME TO GET ROLLING!!!

*(Today's Roll) includes a vast majority of topics: from news, table top wargames, movies, video games and general life stuff that comes up each day.*


**It's the blog part of the blog....I guess.**


IN THE LITTLEWOOD's



In my constant attempt to have youtube replace my broken televison, I have found another fantastic channel that you need to watch.



I have been watching this channel for a while now and while there is a large focus on Minecraft videos, there are other interesting content as well. Theres let's plays of games like Jet Set Radio and general commentaries.

In fact, the series of videos that got me interested into this channel is the Let's Play of the indy game hit, Limbo...

PART 1


PART 2



PART 3



PART 4



PART 5



PART 6



PART 7



A channel that has a lot of character and style, setting it apart from many similiar themed content that can be found on youtube. I will be giving this channel a closer look, so in the meantime....BYYYEEEEE!


As always make sure to check out other topics on my homepage "War and More" for additional reviewing content. You can also contact me Via Twitter @ATT64 or join my Facebook Group, so that you can showcase your own models or artwork. You never know, they might just be showcased in a future article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...