Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Round Up, Sept 26, 2011

Feeling tired and bored? Well pull up a chair and grab the nearest coffee, tea and/or beer (I don't judge :D) it's time for another....

WEEKEND ROUNDUP!



This Week's Schedule



Monday-Friday: 5 Today's Roll Articles(News n Stuff)

Saturday-Sunday: Wrath Review- Support and Battle Engine Articles


What have I been up to last week?

Well this past week, happened to be my first successful week publishing my newest article type(Today's Roll), which is really just a random news/blog type article. Expect one every week day, hopefully.

I managed to get my first impressions review done on the Ogre Kingdoms book, which I am very happy about. I am a bit behind on my Khador Warjack's article, but that should go up pretty soon.


Goals This Week

I am hoping to get the Khador section of the book done, mostly because it has been a really difficult section to write about. Not that I don't have any good experience with Khador, I have just been pushed for time.


See you all week on War and More.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...