Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Round Up, Sept 19, 2011

Feeling tired and bored? Well pull up a chair and grab the nearest coffee, tea and/or beer (I don't judge :D) it's time for another....

WEEKEND ROUNDUP!


MORE UPDATES! MORE UPDATES! WHAAAt?



I have had to think long and hard about how I am going to continue writing. School, like always comes first and for the most part this will always be the case. However, I think have a solution that will help me out in the long run. Allow me to introduce...

TODAY'S ROLL....



This segment will be significantly shorter, compared to my other articles. Think of it as a daily news or random development in my life. This will include a vast majority of topics, from table top wargames, movies, video games and general life stuff that comes up each day. It's the blog part of the blog....I guess.

Why bother creating this segment? The catch here is that this article type will(hopefully, lol...probably not...ok maybe...yes) be DAILY! But how can I do more writing then I am already doing now? Well the real trick is that the actual length will be anywhere from being a few random pictures. To a mini-article about a news story that comes up; that I must talk about at the moment.

The idea is that I can post something everyday, even if it's a small amount. I want to try to strive and provide something new all the time(key word being "try").


Heres the basic layout of a typical week...

Monday-Friday (Today's Roll) Mini-News or Spotlight

Saturday-Sunday, 1-2 review articles a week

*(Weekend Round Up) will be done on the following Monday after the Weekend*

*(Today's Roll) will not be done on the same day as a review article, with (Weekend Round Up) being the exception*



Let's see if I can make this work and hopefully this can only help improve the site as a whole.


WHAT'S UP THIS WEEKEND?

Wrath Expansion, Khador Review: Warjacks

First Look: Ogre Kingdoms (Not really First, but oh well...)



Till Next Time



Adam Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...