Monday, September 26, 2011

Today's Roll, 27/09/2011

TIME TO GET ROLLING!!!


*(Today's Roll) includes a vast majority of topics: from news, table top wargames, movies, video games and general life stuff that comes up each day.*


**It's the blog part of the blog....I guess.**





Not alot of video content today, but the video that I found more then makes up for it



I don't know what it is about Minecraft that interests me, maybe it's the fact that it's a pure creation engine with fun blocks. LEGOSS!! On the record, I do not play Minecraft, I really don't have the time to invest into it. So instead, I do the next best thing; I look at all the amazing creations that people make.

After watching this video however, I have a real interest in actually playing now... I can pipe oil, just like at home lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...