Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today's Roll, 23/09/2011

TIME TO GET ROLLING!!!


*(Today's Roll) includes a vast majority of topics: from news, table top wargames, movies, video games and general life stuff that comes up each day.*


**It's the blog part of the blog....I guess.**



SLICE AND DICE, FROM: www.miniwargaming.com

Miniwargaming, has always had interesting video content. I was especially surprised when I discovered one of their newest series: Slice and Dice. I really enjoy the concept and layout of this show quite a bit. I find it very strange that there are not more commentaries of this kind on youtube about wargaming. For the most part all you can really find are battle reports, which at the best of times are blurry, faded out or are painful to listen to. Slice and Dice adds alot of variety to the scene, and I might even do something similiar in the future...you never know? 


EPISODE 1




EPISODE 2



EPISODE 3




EPISODE 4




EPISODE 5







THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY'S ROLL, Make sure to check in again all week for extra War and More content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...