Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today's Roll, 21/09/2011

TIME TO GET ROLLING!!!


*(Today's Roll) includes a vast majority of topics: from news, table top wargames, movies, video games and general life stuff that comes up each day.*


**It's the blog part of the blog....I guess.**





I am a huge fan of the Yogscast and all their work. They started off originally as a WoW commentary channel on Youtube. But once they began their popular Minecraft series, "Shadow of Israphel", their previous viewership exploded. I might have to do a review article on them sometime in the future, mind you what would be the point? I already love the channel.


The two main characters in the Yogscast are: Simon (Honeydew the Dwarf) and Lewis (Xephos, aka Ryker from Star Trek: The Next Generation). I can't really explain what the show is like, all I can really do is show you.

Heres an example of what one of their series is like:

















Caution: Whale sounds anyone?





Caution: More Whale Sounds



THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY'S ROLL, Make sure to check in again all week for extra War and More content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...