Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Round Up, Aug 15, 2011

Feeling tired and bored? Well pull up a chair and grab the nearest coffee, tea and/or beer (I don't judge :D) it's time for another....

WEEKEND ROUNDUP!



 Quicky Today Folks!~


Wow what a productive week it’s been! If you have not read the first week of the Wrath expansion review, click here. The topic is everything Cygnar; if you are interested on my thoughts about the faction in Wrath, make sure to check it out.

A pretty solid week, but I am going to change up the schedule a little bit for the following week. While writing the Cygnar articles last week, I realized that there was not a lot of variety with the types of articles. While it makes sense to post a lot about the book, I should still try and release other content, so that theres other food for thought. So as a result I will be completing the Thyra and warjacks review this week; the rest will be done during the middle of next week. 

Does this mean there will be less content?....... NOPE! Instead I have several surprises that I am willing to show off at this time. I will be trying to write a bit more regular now, but I won't writing every single day. If you find that there is no article that day, the following day should have an article. I tend to take Saturdays off, but you never know.

Here's what to expect this following week in no particular order...............

This Week

-After Game Movies: Gunless. (Only On War and More) I take a look at this small Canadian Western flick and see what fun can be had.


-Wrath Expansion, Menoth Review: Thyra, Flame of Sorrow.(On RHQ and W.a.M) Finally Menoth week is upon us, I take an indepth look at the newest warcaster Thyra; see what tactics/concepts can be achieved.


-ATT The Moment Video Games: 40K Killteam.(Only on W.a.M) The inspiration behind this segment, is a direct result of my own random joys of video gaming. I will be covering games that I own, played, rented etc.....  I am on a student's budget....so yeah :P 


-Wrath Expansion, Menoth Review: Warjacks.(On RHQ and W.a.M) I take an indepth look at the newest warjacks available in Menoth.


As always make sure to check out other topics on my homepage "War and More" for more reviewing content. You can also contact me Via Twitter @ATT64 or on Rankings HQ under the Daily D6.






Till Next Time


Adam Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...