Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Weekend Round Up, July 26th 2011

Feeling tired and bored? Well pull up a chair and grab the nearest coffee, tea and/or beer (I don't judge :D) it's time for another....

WEEKEND ROUNDUP!















This Week's Topic: One Week Later.....

Well I have to say that for being online for about a week, I have gotten quite alot of support from the Twitter, Facebook, and RHQ communities. After several days I had viewership jump up to amazingly fantastic levels, which always helps when you spend 2hrs after work(which ended at Midnight all last week) writing articles. So thanks again for everyone who decided to pop in for a look and hopefully I can keep this schedule up. In the mean time heres what you can expect to see in the next while on War and More........ 

This Week

-Did You Know About: The Bad Dice Podcast? I have listened to a fair amount of the podcast already and I am just about ready to release this article in a few days time, should be informative and hopefully entertaining :p

-After Game Movies: Red Cliff. I finally have a movie that is worthy of being chosen for my first movie review. I will be changing up the format on the site in a couple days once my editing is done for this review. I can't make the new label until the review is done, so I will leave the site as is for the time being. Also coming in the not so far future Video game reviews, stay tooned for that(Make sure to get some beer in the mean time though, it could be a little bit). 

-Tomb Kings Review: Potential Army Lists. We are nearing the end of the Tomb Kings Army Book review and I am getting pretty excited to finish it off with a bang! I will be trying to get as much viewer generated pictures and content for this article and come up with three potential army lists that maybe competitive or not, I am not trying to net list so lets get creative ;-). This review will most likely come out later in the weekend, potentially at the start of the following week.

Coming Up On War and More.

- Warmachine Wrath Review (Cygnar), Followed by the other factions every week afterwards.


As always make sure to check out other topics on my homepage "War and More" for more reviewing content. You can also contact me Via Twitter @ATT64 or on Rankings HQ under the Daily D6.


Until Next Time





Adam Tremblay






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...