Friday, July 15, 2011

Want some Khorne?

Todays Roll:
----Rolls and its a .....cocked dice! Reroll.

Winter Steam RollerMan its been a long time since my last entry and unfortunately it could not be helped. Its that time of year when most of my projects and exams start rolling down the line. Even tonight I just finished a project that I've been working on for 2 weeks...just to start another one tomorrow.

Anyways, during this time of work and school I do have the chance to take part in the local steamroller that my friend John will be running. The local shop has had warmachine for several months now, and this will be the first tournament since may, so there should be a decent turnout and at 25pts, most newer players can paint enough to qualify.


I have most of my stuff painted now and hopefully I can get them online soon.
KhorneRecently I visited the latest 40k tournament at the shop and due to my work load was unable to write up a tournament report, but I do have some pictures from the event and the winner of the best painted award Tyler Bourgon, was kind enough to send some really cool pictures of his army.....enjoy!
Tylerspics4.jpg

Tylerspics2.jpg
Tylerspics3.jpg
Tylerspics1.jpg
Tylerspics5.jpg

Tylerspics7.jpg


*From this point on pics taken by Mike*
Winterwar1A.jpg

Winterwar2A.jpg

Winterwar3A.jpg

Winterwar4A.jpg

Winterwar5A.jpg

Winterwar6A.jpg


Winterwar7A.jpg
Winterwar8A.jpg





Winterwar9A.jpg

Till Next Time!

Adam Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...