Friday, July 15, 2011

Storm Da Fort!

Today's RollRolled a 1.....Not much to say about this roll except for one funny situation that occured to me several weeks ago. While playing the MEGA BATTLE OF EVIL game that occured during the "War and More: Ard we ready for this?" Article http://www.rankingshq.com/public/article.aspx?ArticleTypeId=1&ArticleId=199

My opponent Mike, charged his unit of 8 chaos knights through the woods at my unit of stormvermin, but luckly for me he lost 3 knights to the woods by rolling the dreaded 1. Needless to say he struggled in that combat and couldn't win the combat.

Storm Da FortNext weekend is the North Peace Wargamers club's first tournament, which is a major turning point for the wargaming community in the Neighbouring city of Fort St.John. While there has always been an strong group of wargamers in that city, its not until recently that they had grouped together under one roof. Mike Sweetman is leading this event and has been at the forefront of the creation of the NPW's and has helped create a travelling tournament scene in our region. I for one can't wait to go to this event for many reasons: I get to play some more warhammer! The main prize is the Isle of Blood set, I get to see alot of familiar faces and lastly the tournament takes place on my birthday! All in all it should be a great weekend and I can't wait!

Till Next Time

Adam Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...