Friday, July 15, 2011

Scourge of Heresy

Todays Roll1 on the Random Forest Chart....Guess what.....Its a normal Forest :)

Scourge of HeresyWhile the rules for Scourge are different for sure and I'm not sure where I'm going to put him in a list I just had to buy the kit, because nothing is cooler then smashing guys with a giant morning star and then left hooking them with a giant sword.warmachine%20660.JPG

 The two smoke stacks from the kit on the back really add to the amount of detail the model has to offer.

warmachine%20661.JPG


The Sword is just amazing, so many options for highlights and paint schemes.

warmachine%20662.JPG

Heres the current paint scheme I put on him, but I want to come back to this model and clean it a bit more.

warmachine%20663.JPG

Just Check out that detail, I can't wait to see some of the other character warjacks kits that have also come out.

warmachine%20664.JPG

The gap between the forehead and faceplate is fairly small, I'm really glad I could highlight the eyes.


Anyways thats all for now.

Until Next Time

Adam Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...