Saturday, July 30, 2011

Re-Rolling 6's, July 30th 2011

It's time to make that game winning roll. You pray to the Dice Gods and to Lady Averages. You throw the dice FTW!~!~ And it's a SIX!~ Too bad though....... it's stuck on your lucky penny.

TIME FOR A REROLL!


















Rerolling the Schedule

Just another quick update. Turns out I have to spend a couple days moving stuff down to the University, which also happens to be in another town(ROADTRIP!~!~), so naturally this will slow down my ability to write articles this weekend. However Fear not! I have already written the Baddice Podcast Review, but I am currently waiting to listen to the most recent episode which was recorded yesterday. Once it is out in the public, expect the review ASAP.

So Heres What You Can Expect In A Few Days Time.......



-Redcliff(Extended Edition) Review: Should be in the process tomorrow and hopefully I can finish it later that night if you happen to live in North America. (Only on War and More)

-The Final Tomb Kings Review, is going to be towards Tues-Wed-ish. Hoping to get some more content for it before I start the final writing process.

-Warmachine Wrath should be towards the end of that Week. Starting off with Cygnar so hopefully I can get enough information from my local Cygnar players to get the review done.


As always make sure to check out other topics on my homepage "War and More" for more reviewing content. You can also contact me Via Twitter @ATT64 or on Rankings HQ under the Daily D6.


Till Next Time






















Adam Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...