Friday, July 15, 2011

The Big Switch :-D SECRET ARTICLE.....

Well, Well....It's been along time since I have read these postings. In order to avoid confusion for both newer and older readers I decided to create this special "Secret" Article that didn't show up on RHQ and has been magically been sent from the future.

While writing these posts about roughly a year ago, I wasn't sure what I wanted to achive with the Daily D6 or what format best suited my writing. Several things happened during this time, like me droping the dice roll concept, the inclusion of the protectorate of menoth army design, and many other different/unique ideas. While starting up the War and More Site, I found that there was no true bridge between these events and the major shift to the refined Daily D6. So Basically on this Site you can read all my previous content up to this point in the RHQ Original Postings Section; it's more or less an archive now. The Daily D6 Section will have all the recent and up to date posts as well as the transition pieces that were done during that time period.

Well it's high time I caught the nearest Delorean and get Back to the Future, hopefully Part one, not Part 3   :-p

Till Next Time















Adam Tremblay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...